- Excellent opportunity to use your strategic and operational project management skills with a national not for profit organisation
- Full-time position - 3 year contract with option to extend a further 12 months
- Competitive remuneration package with a salary range of $95,000 - $105,000 (FTE), plus super and charity salary packaging options
- Supportive, family-friendly work environment
- Preferred location is Canberra but interest from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide applicants are welcomed
Reporting to the Director External Relations you will lead a small team and work with the Embrace Project Manager, Engagement & Partnerships to ensure work is planned and managed effectively and the Embrace Project outcomes are successfully delivered.
This position has strategic policy and operational responsibility for the overall delivery of the Embrace Project encompassing project management and governance advice, and ensuring risks and issues associated with the project are identified and effectively managed.
Application close date
Monday, January 31, 2022 - 5:00pm
|Project Manager||174.8 KB|