Who provides services for people affected by mental health issues?

About the mental health sector

  • Community-based care services
  • Community-based support services
  • Emergency Departments
  • General Practitioners 
  • Mental health specialists such as psychiatrists, psychologists and other allied health professionals
  • Psychiatric disability support services
  • Supported accommodation services
Rate this article: 



© 2024 Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.