Useful mental health resources for students
This information is available to assist students in understanding the mental health sector and the work undertaken by Mental Health Australia . Included are hyerlinks to the work of Mental Health Australia and its current membership, as well as answers to frequently asked questions. In addition, there is a link to a Contact Us form.
About Mental Health Australia (includes)
- Annual Report 2012-13
- Strategic Plan 2014-2016
- Constitution 2012
- Feedback and Complaints Policy
- Code of Conduct
Interview requests via Contact Us
- Note: due to the high volume of interview requests, we can not always accommodate them all.
Key MHCA Projects
- NDIS Capacity Building Project
- Mental Health and Insurance Project
- National Mental Health Consumer and Carer Forum
- National Register of Mental Health Consumers and Carers
- The National Mental Health Consumer Organisation Establishment Project