Benefits of membership
Mental Health Australia prides itself on providing members with a range of benefits and value to advocate for lasting mental health reform.
Key member benefits
All levels of membership have the opportunity to:
- unite to advocate for mental health reform
- have a greater impact and play an important role in helping to shape mental health reform
- contribute to submissions and policy papers
- participate in working groups, webinars and forums
- connect with the Embrace Multicultural Mental Health Project team
- access governance policies and procedures templates
- partner for World Mental Health Day activities
- access expert advice and guidance from our experienced Policy Team
- amplify your voice across the Mental Health Australia network
- be featured in the weekly CEO update – distributed to over 5,000 mental health stakeholders and subscribers.
Highlights from the Mental Health Australia - Parliamentary Advocacy Day - 2023
|Full Members||Associate Members|
Full membership is for organisations operating in at least 4 states or territories with a primary mission, purpose or interest in mental health.
Alternatively, an organisation whose work is considered to have a significant impact at a national level may also be eligible.
Associate membership is for mental health organisations operating in at least 1 Australian state or territory.
Organisations with a primary focus on other areas of social services or welfare with a peripheral interest in mental health can also apply.
Full Member benefits:
Associate Member benefits:
Please note: New members must be nominated by an existing Mental Health Australia member. It is mandatory to submit a completed Nominator Form with any membership application.
We do not offer membership to Individuals as we are the national peak body representing and advocating on behalf of organisations. We encourage individuals to support World Mental Health Day events, for information on becoming a partner for World Mental Health Day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org