NDIS: How is mental health fairing? August 2014
NDIS: How is mental health fairing?’ was a symposium at The Mental Health Servicies Conference held in August 2014. It featured presentations from:
- Eddie Bartnik, NDIA,
- Tina Smith, MHCC,
- Rod Astbury, WAAMH and
- Liz Ruck, Mental Health Australia,
- followed by a panel discussion chaired by Pam Rutledge, Richmond PRA.
Issues canvassed included:
- What is known about eligibility for NDIS (who’s in and who’s out)?
- What tools and processes are being used for assessment and care/support planning with people with psychosocial disability?
- What partnerships are required to ensure coordinated support for people?
- How ready is your organisation and its workforce for the NDIS?
- What will happen for people who are not eligible for NDIS?
The video of the symposium below is accompanied by the attached PowerPoint presentation.
|The Mental Health Services Conference - ‘NDIS: How is mental health fairing?’ - PowerPoint presentation||PPTX||5.02 MB|